Imprint vital information directly onto mailing materials, invoices and other important documents! The jetStamp 792 makes marking and coding simple and efficient on absorbent surfaces like uncoated paper and cardboard. Only light pressure is needed to click the button, The jetStamp 792 is an ergonomic option that will keep your wrists happy even after printing hundreds of documents. The user-friendly LCD display allows you to toggle through up to 10 stored prints.
Easy to set and use, the jetStamp 792 offers a simple solution to your marking and coding needs! This printer is meant for printing on uncoated paper and cardboard ONLY. It will NOT print on plastic, metal, glass, or coated/shiny paper and cardboard. For these non-porous substrates please refer to our Jetstamp MP series, 970 Graphic, or 1025.
- Permanent Power Plugin Model
- Remote Operation (optional)- via foot pedal or trigger switch
- Absorbent (not shiny) Surfaces only- uncoated paper and cardboard
- One and two line imprints
- Fixed character size 1/8"- You can change the alphanumeric text, you cannot change the size or the font
- Up to 20 characters per line including spaces
- Alphanumerics only
- Holds live date and time
- Unique self-traversing print head
- Simple menu guidance through LCD display
- Able to store up to 10 custom imprints at one time
- Lightweight: 1.1 lbs with cartridge
- Programmed quickly and easily using USB connection
- Suitable for right and left-handed operators
- This equipment is only compatible with PC computers. Not MAC compatible.